Terms and Conditions
PAYMENTS & DEPOSITS
- Online bookings – full payment (100%) will be taken at time of booking.
- Phone bookings – a deposit of one night’s tariff at time of booking is required
- Presentation of a valid credit card will be recorded for security at checkin.
Minimum Age – You must be at least 18 years of age to make a reservation.
Reservations will only be honoured for the number of guests booked for the number of days. Adult Age – 16 + Child – 2 – 15years
Arrivals – may check-in from 2pm.
Departures – are due out by 10am.
All guests are responsible for any loss or damage arising from breakages or other damage to the cabin or common property during their stay, including any additional cleaning, removal of excess garbage, repairs or replacement of items on the property. Please do not move furniture around or move items from one location to another within the park, as a fee may be charged should this occur.
Please ensure that no interfering noise is created at any time. Noise before 7am or after 11pm is required to be kept to a minimum (that is, so that it cannot be heard by the next door neighbour). A breach of this rule may result in eviction from the park without refund.
ALCOHOL & BEHAVIOUR
Moama Riverside Holiday & Tourist Park is subject to NSW Liquor Laws. Unruly behaviour or intoxicated guests will not be tolerated and could result in being expelled from the park without refund.
To avoid any additional fees – All rubbish must be removed; Dishes washed, cabin stock returned to their original place. Failure to comply with the above may result in charges being made to your credit card.
We are happy to accommodate overnight guests providing there is adequate room within your cabin and the maximum berth limit for the cabin is not exceeded. This includes a maximum of 4 adults per cabin. All guests, regardless of if staying overnight, must report to reception on arrival and will be charged $20 per person per night, in addition there is a one off $15 linen hire fee.
If cabin keys or amenities fobs are lost you will be responsible for the cost incurred to change the locks and the replacement barrel & 2 keys $240. Fobs $40 each.
Visitor vehicles must be parked in the visitor car park area.
For the comfort of our guests, Moama Riverside Holiday & Tourist Park have a strict no dog policy, with the exception of medically required guide, hearing or disability dogs.
VEHICLE & BOAT/TRAILER PARKING, SPEED LIMITS
One (1) vehicle only can be parked in the driveway of each cabin. Vehicle and/or boats are NOT to be parked on any roads, surrounding vacant land or lawns. Boats and trailers must be parked in the allocated car parks on each cabin site. Riding around park on a boat/trailers or jet ski is not permitted.
Fires including hot coal webers & BBQ’s are prohibited in the park & surrounding bushlands areas.
The Park Operator and Management are not liable to guests or third parties for any injury, loss, or damage. The principal resident must be over 18 and is responsible for their children’s and visitors actions. Guests must ensure that property and valuable are secured at all times.
Moama Riverside Holiday & Tourist Park reserves the right to refuse entry.
Winter Warmer Special
- No pets are allowed in the cabins.
- Applies to only new reservations made from the 14th June 2021.
- Excludes existing reservations made prior to the 14th June 2021.
- Winter Warmer special rate is only redeemable for reservations made for 2 nights or more between 14th June 2021 ending 31st August 2021.
- The Winter Warmer special will only be awarded when a reservation is made of 2 nights or more at a non-discounted rate.
- Not applicable with any other offer.
- Modifications or ‘date changes’ made to reservations with the Winter Warmer special applied can only be adjusted within the above-mentioned redeemable dates.
- Modifications or ‘date changes’ made to reservations which move the reservation outside of the Winter Warmer special offer period mentioned above revert back to the applicable off-peak, shoulder or peak rate.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Cabins are NON-SMOKING. Smoking is NOT permitted in pool, playground & BBQ areas.
- “Caravan Parks” approved matting will only be allowed to be used on our grassed sites.
- No fires or hot coal BBQ’s or webers permitted in the park.
- Personal BBQ’s are not to be used on balconies or close to the cabin.
- Linen – sheets pillows blankets & towels can be hired for the 2nd bedroom at $15 per bed, per stay. Please advise 24hrs prior to arrival if required.
- Family and friends are welcome to visit during your stay; however, we ask that you meet them at Reception and advise us their names.
- Extra adults/children who are not on the booking & request to stay the night (if beds permit) are charged at $20 per night. This must be agreed to by Moama Riverside Holiday Park Management.
- Booking is non transferrable. Changes not permitted on arrival
- 1 vehicle per cabin / site permitted. Boat, trailer or jet ski can park at site but vehicle must move to visitor carpark
- For full Terms & Conditions please refer to our website.
COVID CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
QR code completion on arrival for all visitors into the park who DO NOT have a reservation with us.
We are following the NSW Government CovidSAFE guidelines as follows:
- Physical Distancing – 1.5m between staff and all guests (outside of their household unit).
- Safe Hygiene Practices – Hand sanitising station at entry point of the reception and laundry facilities. Hand soap stations in the amenities and camp kitchen.
- Industry Grade Cleaning Products – Our staff utilise the high-grade alcohol-based products to clean your cabins and amenities facilities.
- Capacity Limits – Please adhere to the following capacity limits, 1 person per 4m2:
- 2 people in the office with a staff member at any one time
- 14 people in the ladies amenities at any one time
- 12 people in the men’s amenities at any one time
- 18 people in the BBQ/camp kitchen area at any one time
- 28 people in the swimming pool at any one time
- 114 people in the swimming pool enclosure (including swimming pool) at any one time
- 17 people in the fire pit area at any one time
- 2 people in the laundry at any one time
- 40 people at the playground area at any one time
- COVIDSAFE App – Please ensure you have downloaded the COVIDSAFE App and have it running whilst at the park.
- Contactless Pay – Where possible, please pay using contactless pay on our EFTPOS machine.
Lastly, please remember if you are feeling unwell – please follow the health guidelines of your state, seek medical advice and please do not travel.
The MRHP cabins are fully self-contained and self-catering.
All cabins are made up prior to your arrival with clean white bed linen, pillows, bath towels and a tea & coffee starter pack.
For the months of December and January MRHP will not be offering blankets or doonas complimentary or for hire
There are laundry facilities within the park for your use. We offer a complementry mid-stay service for bookings over 8 days. For shorter stays, an optional mid-stay service and change of linen can be arranged on request for an additional cost.
Linen, pillow and towels for the second bedroom can be supplied at a charge of $15 per bed, per stay, however we ask that you please advise us of this at the time of booking.