To ensure an enjoyable stay with us, please read the following important conditions:
Payments and Deposits
- Online Bookings – Full payment will be taken at the time of the booking
- Phone Bookings – A deposit of one night’s tariff at the time of the booking is required
- A valid credit card will be recorded for security at the time of booking
- You must be at least 18 years of age to make a reservation
- Reservations will only be honoured for the number of guests booked for the number of days
- For occupancy purposes, 0-2 years old are considered to be infants, 3-15 years old to be children, and adults are 16 + years old
Arrivals and Departures
- Arrivals may check in from 2.00 pm
- Departures are due out by 10.00 am
- If cabin keys or amenities fobs are lost, you will be responsible for the replacement cost
- Specific Cabin/Site numbers cannot always be guaranteed.
- No pets allowed in cabins unless specified as pet friendly
- Cabins are NON-SMOKING
- No BYO personal BBQs are to be used on balconies or close to the cabin
- Extra Adults/Children who are not on the booking and request to sleep over, if beds permit, are charged $20 per night, per person; however, management discretion applies
- Furniture is not to be moved around
- To avoid additional fees, all rubbish must be removed, dishes washed, and cabin stock returned to their original place
- Only matting specifically approved for Caravan Parks will be allowed on our grassed sites
- Tents will not be permitted to be erected on a site that has been allocated for a caravan
- One (1) vehicle per cabin/site permitted. A boat, trailer or jet ski can be parked at the site, but the vehicle must be moved to the visitors’ carpark
- All vehicles must be parked in the allocated cabin or caravan site
- Vehicles and/or boats are not to be parked on any roads, surrounding vacant land or lawns
- Visitor vehicles must be parked in the visitor car park area
- Children under 12 years of age must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Smoking is NOT permitted in cabins, pool, playground & BBQ areas
- Please clean BBQs after use so other guests can also enjoy
- Rubbish is to be placed in the bins provided around the park
- No individual fires or hot coal BBQs are permitted in the park. There is a communal fire pit available. Please see management to use it
- Noise between 10.00pm and 7.00am must be kept to a minimum
- Bicycles/scooters must be ridden only on the roadways and during daylight hours. Riders must always wear helmets
- The park is subject to NSW Liquor Laws. Intoxicated guests disturbing the peaceful enjoyment of others could be directed to vacate the park without a refund
- Obnoxious, unruly, disrespectful, or aggressive behaviour towards staff or other guests will not be tolerated and could result in immediate booking cancellation without a refund
- Guests will be held responsible for causing any loss or damage, deliberate or accidental, to the cabin, contents, or common property during their stay. Fees may be charged should this occur
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone
- The Park Operator and Management are not liable to guests or third parties for any injury, loss, or damage. The principal resident must be over 18 and is responsible for their children and visitors’ actions
- Guests must ensure that property and valuables are always secured
PET’s – Terms and Conditions
We are excited to be able to offer pet-friendly accommodation at Moama Riverside Holiday Park.
We ask that you please read the following rules. These are designed to provide a safe environment for your pet and our guests.
Admission of pets into the park is at the discretion of the park manager or duty manager.
Maximum of 2 animals per site or cabin.
Owners must provide their own bedding for their pets. Dog blankets and bedding must not be washed in the park laundry.
Pets must always be supervised and never left unattended in cabins or in caravans.
For health and safety reasons, pets are not allowed in the pool area, games room, laundry, amenities, playground, and BBQ areas.
Dogs must always be on a leash whilst not in the accommodation. No dog “runs” are to be erected.
It is the owner’s responsibility to control and manage their pet.
It is the owner’s responsibility to clean up after their pet. Please ask at reception for bags to collect pet waste if you do not have your own. Please ensure these bags are secured and placed in the bins provided.
Owners are personally responsible and will be held so for all personal injuries and or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by their pet. Additional fees will apply for cleaning or rectifying any damage.
Management reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. This will result in liability for payment of the entirety of your booking (no refunds).